Saturday, August 2, 2014

Scary monsters… super freaks...

Hello there!  I hope you are enjoying some of my creature and robot figments.  They're a lot of fun to do.  I'm very interested in fully finishing some of these.  I know my favorites, but if you happen to enjoy certain characters, let me know.  I'd rather finish the ones that mean something to people rather than just what I want.
In the next post, I'll get back to more robot figments.  For now, here's another bunch of creatures.

Alouette
It takes him 42 minutes each morning to get his hair just right.  Not to mention, his hands are made of feathers.

Carlin
He's actually a homicidal sociopath that you don't want to make angry.

Longfellow
His adopted parents… weren't thinking too deeply when they named him.

Sthena
She once mistook a water wiggle for a high school friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment